Have you ever heard of knot quilt? They are 2 pieces of fleece tied together to make a blanket. I have several around my house that I have made over the years. They are very warm and comfy. Here is toutorial on how to make them.
- Buy two pieces of fleece 2 yards long each.
- Make a template with an index card cut to 1 in. by 3 in.
- Take the pieces of fleece and lay them top of each other.
- Take the template and cut on both sides of template.
- Do this all around blanket.
- Tie one bottom piece and one top piece together all around.
- Enjoy finished product on a cold day!!!
I hope you enjoyed the toutorial and found it imformative.