I have been meaning to post about this for awhile. Anyways, a little while ago I was playing on youtube and I saw japanese food kits. I thought these looked pretty cool so I went on Amazon. They sell hamburger, pizza, octopus, and more. Hmmm maybe something a little more tame, I am not that adventurous. Then I saw candy sushi, candy is more tame so I bought it. I paid $3.38 but I think it has raised in price since I ordered it. It arrived 35 short ( or maybe long) days later. At first I forgot I ordered it and was surprised to see a package from Japan addressed to me!
Then I started to make the candy. I got a glass of cold water to use to make the candy with. I think it has to be cold to work properly. I went to a website that showed me english instructions because I do not speak Japanese!!! After that I got to work on the sushi.
- Add water to oval container until fill line. Add blue “rice” packet to oval container. Mix until rice like consistency.
- Pour water in wavy shaped container to fill line. Then add in pink “tuna” packet. Stir until combined. Spread out and let sit until gummy like.
- Do the same in the swirly shaped container with the yellow “egg “making powder.
- To make the “seaweed” with the black soft candy you have to spread it out on the rectangle shaped part of the bag it came in.
- Make the salmon eggs. Fill containers A and B with water to fill line. Add green packet A to container A. Add orange packet B to container B. Use dropper to take liquid B and drop it one drop at a time into liquid A.
- Assemble sushi however you want.
I hope these instructions make sense. My favorite part was the salmon eggs reminded of bobas you get at frozen yogurt places.