I am going to have to stop doing the different language hello everytime thing since I have run out of inspiration. If you know any I haven’t used yet it would be great if you commented that below. 🙂
~~(IF YOU HAVENT READ CURSED CHILD DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!!!)~~ If you like Harry Potter right now is an exciting time to be alive. First, J.K. Rowling announced about how there are at least seven Wizarding Schools in the World. When I heard about this I started writing a fan fiction about the North American one called Ilvermorny. The day before I was going to publish it J.K. Rowling released another update telling more about Ilvermorny and thus completely ruining my fan fiction so thus I will never publish it.:( In other news that same day she released a sorting quiz for Ilvermorny on Pottermore. I took it and it said I was in Pukwudgie. At Hogwarts I am in Hufflepuff. I did some research and it seems like your Hogwarts house and your Ilvermorny house have no correlation.
Just recently the new Harry Potter book came out. Its name is “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I read it in under 24 hours including having to do school in between. I liked it but it lead to some questions that I wonder. Here they are:
- Where are Hagrid, Teddy, Percy, Victoire, Luna, and several others?
- How did Bellatrix fight in the Battle of Hogwarts right after giving birth?
- Why did Cedric become a Death Eater? This doesn’t seem in his character at all!
- What in the world happened with the trolley witch???
- Why did Cedric kill Neville and how?
- How did they be able to suddenly be able to transfigure into Voldemort without polyjuice potion?
I probably have more questions that I can’t think of at the moment. But another piece of Harry Potter news is that the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie is coming out in November. From what I can tell it isn’t going to be anything like the book!!! I hope you like this article.