It has been a while since I last blogged for various reasons, but I am really hoping to consistently blog from now on! We will see if it happens. Life has just been super busy this year!
Anyways, this is one of my favorite cookie recipes. I have been making these cookies for years, even before I went gluten free. Every time I take them anywhere they disappear in minutes! Here is the recipe:
1 Cup Peanut butter ( I prefer creamy) 1 Egg
1 Cup Granulated Sugar 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Roll dough in balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Press crisscross design in cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Enjoy! These are good hot and room temp. (Also good frozen but don’t tell my mom I know that!😉)
There are also several variations you can do on this:
- You can put a hershey kiss on each while cookies are still warm.
- You can use nut butters instead of peanut butter if you are allergic. I have never personally done this but I have heard it is good.
- You can roll the raw cookie dough balls in sanding sugar.
- You can mix chocolate chips or nuts in the dough.
If there are different ways you have done this let me know in the comments below! Until next time!