This is one of my favorite recipes since I have been eating Gluten Free! It is also Dairy and nut free. They are so delicious and very fudgy.
2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 3/4 cups sugar
3/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup GF flour (I normally use King Arthur) 3 Eggs
1/2 cup oil 2 TBSP water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 in square pan.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Stir eggs, oil, and water mixing until blended. Mix in dry ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake brownies for 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Enjoy! I love them warm and gooey but they are also good cool. The brownies firm slightly as they cool.
I love this recipe a lot. Many times I take this to potlucks and such. I got this recipe from King Arthur Flour. It is on the website and the back of the GF flour bag.