If you have Celiacs, Food Intolerances, or Food Allergies you know the struggle of eating out. I am not speaking for all locations of these restaurants, just the ones I have been to. I also only have gluten, milk, and tree nut allergies so they may be less accomadating to other allergies. That being said, here are my favorites:
• Chick-fil-a . This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to. I have been to locations all over the USA Â and I have only gotten sick at one location. I always order grilled nuggets and/ or fries. Their fries are fried in a dedicated fryer so there shouldn’t be any cross contamination.
• Mellow Mushroom . I, like most teens, love pizza! However it is very difficult to find Gluten and Dairy free pizza! The one near me has Â a dedicated Gluten Free prep station and oven.
• Outback Steakhouse . This is a nicer restaurant, so it is good for special occasions. I will normally ask for the steak without the special seasoning just in case. They also have a chocolate cake which I have heard is really good. I have not tried the cake because it has milk in it.
• Jasons Deli . This is a good place to go if you want a Gluten free sandwich. They have a gluten free prep area at the one I go to.
• I haven’t been to one that has this, but, my dad told me about one that has several different types of Gluten Free bread.
• P.F. Changs. They have a Gluten Free menu here. I have been to this place a couple times and for me it is really a toss up if I will get sick or not. Sometimes I get sick, sometimes I don’t. It might just be the location I go to because I have heard really good things about P.F. Changs from other people.
I hope this list is helpful!