Today is Fabulous Friday and I thought this would be a good post for this time of year instead of my normal Fabulous Friday posts with the cold weather and all. This recipe works well on chapped lips and most likely you have all the ingredients on hand. Another perk of this recipe is all these ingredients you use in baking so they definitely non toxic. Here is the recipe:
~2 TBSP granulated sugar ~1 TBSP coconut or olive oil
~1tsp extract of your choice ~3-4 drops food coloring
- Measure out sugar and oil in bowl. If you use coconut oil I melted mine in the microwave for 30 seconds to make it mix easier.
- After mixing sugar and oil add in extract of choice. I used orange extract.
- Then add in food coloring. Use 2-4 drops depending on color wanted. I used blue but I would suggest red or pink because it may stain your lips.
- Put it in a container. I had a cupcake tin from Easter so I used that.
- Apply with clean finger or q-tip. Rub to exfoliate.
I hope you like this post and it will help you if your lips are chapped.