I you guys are all having a fabulous week! Todays topic is Boo Baskets. If you haven’t heard of them, they are cute gift baskets you can give to your neighbors around Halloween. I don’t usually celebrate Halloween but I think these are fun. We put a couple more things in this but I forgot to take a picture before we gave it away. 😦 Nevertheless I am still going to blog about it! You can make two( like the sign says) or one or even four like I ended up doing. Here is how to make them:
- Print off the sign from been booed.com.
- Go to a store and buy items. You can put cookies, candy, coloring books, glow sticks, small toys, trinkets, soap, hand towels, pencils, and many other things. You can even put homemade goodies in but be warned that they may be thrown away since they don’t know who made them. You will also need two Halloween buckets.
- Assemble the baskets. You can arrange them however looks best to you! Make sure to put the whole printout in the basket.
- Wait until it is at least semi-dark out. Then set the basket in front of your neighbors front door. Then ring the door bell and run!
- Watch as (hopefully) they pop up all over the neighbor hood..
I hope you found this post helpful and will join in on the fun!