Today I decided to write more things about me. If you haven’t read the first one you can here. I think writing/ reading these is fun so that is why I keep doing that. Anyways, here is my list:
- Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? Open! In most of the places I have lived there are different reasons. Once I lived above a garage so the airflow wasn’t very good. In my room now if I close the door while the air conditioning/ heat is on it makes a weird buzzing noise.
- Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting? I like video chatting because you get to see peoples reaction to things more.
- Do always smile for photos? Yes. I tend to smile a fair amount anyhow so chances are if it is surprise photo I will still be smiling. With planned pictures I feel like they turn out the best if I am smiling.
- What size is your bed? Queen. My bedroom is the guest bedroom at my house so I have a Queen and 2 twin beds in my room.
- What is your least favorite book? I have several I don’t like but of popular ones I have read I do not like “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak. In my opinion it has way to much cursing in several different languages.
- Do you wear a nightgown or shirt and bottoms to bed? Shirt and bottoms. I used to wear nightgowns up until I was 7. Then I started wear shirt and bottoms and I never went back.
- What is your favorite cookie? I like sugar cookies because you can do different shapes, frosting or none, roll them in sanding sugar, or anything else you want.
- What is your favorite fandom? Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Legend of Zelda, Lord of the Rings, …… I like to many.
- Can you drive? Technically I can drive golf carts. Does that count?
- What grade are you in? I am now in 9/10th grade.
- What is a place you have never been but want to go? Germany. I have talked to so many people that live/lived in Germany and they always talk about how much they love it there.
- What is your favorite ice cream? Superman/ Cotton Candy
- Would you ever dye your hair? Yes, as soon as I am an adult and am allowed to.
- Would you rather go to a beach or pool? As much as I love going to the Beach I would pick pool because you don’t get all sandy.
- Do you have any nicknames? When I babysit I go by Debbi.
I hope you like this list. I know I like to read lists like this.